22 April, 2014

Vocal, Call Bell, WhatsApp

Vocal  -  My house is small, ironically my kids can’t hear my calling, I have to raise my voice, yell and even scream to the air.  Moments later, my kids pop their heads out from their door and look at me innocently, "mom, you called me ??"

My entire neighborhoods within 1 km away know my kids names, reason not because of me being sociable.   Sad to say that my decent image has been ruined.

Call Bell - To ‘recollect’ and salvage my image back, I did a lot of findings, and my bingo came after I watched Mr Bean at Room 426, YES !!  The Call Bell.

I placed the call bell near the staircase.  ‘Ding Ding Ding ! ’ my kids hated that sharp ding sound, so they will response to me to prevent further sound pollution.   

WhatsApp  -  in line with the latest technology, I got to thank both Brian Acton and Jan Koum for the great invention of Whatsapp, an additional gadget for me to ultilise beside call bell, I use it for all purposes; notification of meal time, exhibit room messiness with photo attached, change of house rule and many more.

Glad to say that a picture is worth a thousand words.  At times, I will exhibit the dos and don’ts, or before and after. 

As both my teens are now staying at hostel, I created a group chat in Whatsapp, and update them the happenings at home.  I dont have to update them one by one when they are back in different date and time.    


Life make easier with WhatsApp.  Most important, I gain back my decent self.    

No comments: