18 April, 2008

Web Sites that We Can’t Live Without



View thru my Xi Fu (master) blog lately, Xi Fu recommended one of the best web site - entitled “HowStuffWorks”, this is an easy-to-understand explanations of how the world actually works. Or something similar to encyclopedia, it was rated by Time Magazine as "25 Web Sites We Can't Live Without" in 2006 and 2007.

I kind of “Wao!!” and was truly impressed, invaluable vast knowledge will be gained just between fingers tips, from car engines to search engines, from cell phones to stern cells, thousands & thousands of subjects in between.

Later, I get to know ‘WonderHowTo’ website from my best friend, another Big Wao Wao!!, a community-fueled, search engine and directory for Free How-To Video. With an index of more than 100,000 free videos (as of March 2008).

Let’s not explain further, see it yourself and you will agree with me with a Wao !

No comments: